Friday, February 17, 2012

The Flake {FAMILY} Seattle Family Photographer

This next session has to be one of my favorites! This is The Flake Family, aren't they one good lookin family? Sloan is my dear cousin, we've been close our entire lives and when they came to visit us up here in Washington, I literally couldn't wait to get out and take some photos! They currently live in Arizona but they are moving to Russia soon and we wanted to spend some time together before there is so much distance between us. Her husband Nate, is one awesome guy, it was so fun to watch them together. He totally dotes on these two girls, and I am to glad to have him in our family! They just added to their little family about four months ago with this precious little girl, Kopelyn but get this they've nicknamed her KoKo, how cute it that! I love it! I also lover her cheeks... way too cute!!

















Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment