Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Hall {FAMILY}

While my family and I were traveling for the holidays, we stopped in Idaho to visit with Brady's family. We always have so much fun with them and we really look forward to spending time with them. We don't get to see everyone as often as we would like so we try to make sure we have a lot of fun when we are all together. This is the Hall Family, they hadn't had any new pictures taken for a while, so I thought it would be nice if we went out for a quick shoot. And quick it was! We got all these pictures in about 20 min.... it was freezing outside so we make it a fast one, but I was so please with how they turned out! take a look...




















This kid is definitely going through the phase of absolutely no smiling for the camera... I was able to get this little pic after we jumped back into the car!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment